Technology Transfer Office
Ankara Bilim University Technology Transfer Office aims to follow universal approaches and contribute to economic and social development for the use of the knowledge produced in our university-based on academic experience in the business world and especially in the industry, benefiting from national and international financial support programs, expanding the produced knowledge to the society and transforming it into commercial products, managing intellectual and industrial property rights and encouraging academic entrepreneurship.
Ankara Bilim University Technology Transfer Office operates in five areas:
- To provide the necessary information, promotion, and training services to improve cooperation between the University and the industry within the scope of awareness, promotion, information, and training services, to create a business inventory to match the academic knowledge and experience of the University with the needs of the industry, to communicate technology transfer office centers in the country and abroad
- To raise awareness among academicians about national and international financial support programs within the scope of services to benefit from support programs, develop announcement mechanisms, and organize events to benefit from them.
- To produce information and documents related to the promotion of academicians' fields of expertise to provide contracted projects between the industry/business world and the University within the scope of project development/management services, to support project development and the construction of contracts, in addition to this, to organize project market and project competition events and to provide testing analysis services for industry and to organize projects for the treatment of business diseases resulting from the analysis.
- To provide services to support throughout the entire process, including making patent/utility model/industrial design applications, monitoring the process, marketing and commercializing the registered industrial property rights, and concluding a license agreement within the scope of managing intellectual and industrial property rights.
- To organize the participation of university graduates and industrialists, to establish a business occupations network and create and support the creation of venture capital funds within the scope of development of entrepreneurship and incorporation services, to access individual participation and venture capital, to perform works on business establishment consultancy, training services, and to organize activities to raise awareness on these issues, to support the establishment of structures such as incubation centers, to support companies established by students and/or academicians through partnership.