The main theme of the TS EN ISO 27001: 2013 Information Security Management System; NETVİZYON MEDİAPARK İLETİŞİM TİCARET A.Ş. to show that information security management is ensured within, to ensure risk management, to measure information security management process performance, and to regulate relations with third parties in matters related to information security.
In this direction, the purpose of our ISMS Policy is;
- NETVİZYON MEDİAPARK İLETİŞİM TİCARET A.Ş. 'against any threat that may arise from inside or outside, knowingly or unintentionally. to protect the information assets of the company, to provide access to information as required by business processes, to meet the legal regulations,
To ensure the continuity of three basic elements of the Information Security Management System in all activities carried out.
Privacy: Prevention of unauthorized access to important information,
Integrity: Showing the accuracy and integrity of the information,
Accessibility: Demonstrating the accessibility of those authorized to information when necessary,
- Not only the data kept electronically; To deal with the security of all data in written, printed, verbal and similar media.
- To raise awareness by giving Information Security Management trainings to all personnel.
- To ensure that all existing or suspicious vulnerabilities in Information Security are reported to the ISMS Team and investigated by the ISMS Manager.
- To prepare, maintain and test business continuity plans.
- To determine existing risks by making periodic evaluations on Information Security. As a result of the evaluations, to review and follow up the action plans.
- To prevent all kinds of disputes and conflicts of interest that may arise from contracts.
- To fully meet the requirements of the business for information accessibility and information systems.